With the weather finally starting to feel like fall, and the holidays just around the corner, it is the perfect time to cozy up with a good movie and friends. But, no movie night is complete without some yummy drinks. Here are two recipes that are simple and sure to be a hit!
SLOW COOKER CRANBERRY APPLE CIDER WHAT YOU NEED:
• 3 whole cinnamon sticks
• 1/8 tsp ground cloves
• 1⁄2 cup of sugar
• 1 liter of unsweetened apple juice
• 1 liter of unsweetened cranberry juice
• 2 cups of pure, unsweetened orange juice
WHAT YOU DO:
1. Combine all ingredients in a 4 quart slow cooker and stir.
2. Cook 3-4 hours on low until it’s hot. To keep warm, just put the slow cooker on the low/warm setting.
3. Serve in your favorite holiday mugs and enjoy!
Via The Recipe Rebel
SLOW COOKER SPICED WHITE HOT CHOCOLATE WHAT YOU NEED:
• 8 oz white chocolate, broken into small pieces • 4 cups of half & half
• 2 cups of milk
• 14oz can of sweetened condensed milk
• 7oz jar of marshmallow crème • 4 sticks of cinnamon
• 2 tsp of vanilla extract
• 1⁄2 tsp of ground cardamom
• 1⁄2 tsp of ground nutmeg
WHAT YOU DO:
1. Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker and cook on low for 2.5-3.5 hours, stirring occasionally.
2. When it’s ready, remove the cinnamon sticks and serve!
VIA MOM ON TIME OUT